MTM MEN´S MOVEMENT MINISTRY
MEN OF VALOR - GIDEONITES
JOIN THE MINISTRY
MTM MEN MINISTRY
And the angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, “The Lord is with you, O mighty man of valor.” -Judges 6:12
This ministry was birthed to help men of God to become Mighty in the land again (“Men of Integrity”) within both their families and the church of Christ. This ministry functions as the ‘husband in the house’ as the pillars of the church, as the first line of defense as the Aaron and Hur of the MTM church
It is a ministry designed to minister to the needs of men, while fellowshipping and encouraging one another to be the Men of Valor that God has ordained them to be.
Shall consist of three (3) or five (5) committed men, full of the Holy Spirit, having good reports and are able to teach the other men and also are responsible for managing this Ministry
Head of Men ministry
- Provide opportunities for fellowship for men and boys in such a way as to make Christ better known to the men.
- They shall organize outreach activities that would empower men to take leadership responsibilities in their homes and within the body of Christ.
- They shall teach the men to rely on the grace of God and to work hard towards fulfilling their missions in life.
- They shall organize programs that would bring people to Jesus Christ, our Lord.
- They shall prepare the young men in the Church for successful marriage.
- They shall attend to the social, emotional and psychological as well as the spiritual need of the men
- They shall encourage the men to stand against injustices in the Church and in the Communities.
- They shall teach the men to study the Bible and to pray daily.
- They shall help put the place of services in order for meetings.
- They shall administer to the needs of the men when the needs arise e.g. prepare them for successful marriage.
- Develop personal ministry for men and boys through teaching, praying for and give to missions’ activities.
- They hold their regular monthly meetings and discuss and address vital spiritual, religious, and needs and problems affecting the church and their individual members.
men´s ministry shall include all men of Age
- Chairman – the pastor
- Vice-Chairman – elected
- Secretary – elected
- Treasurer – elected
- Committee – elected
When to pray days: