In Isaiah 40:4, God promises us that all MOUNTAINS shall be made low (brought down). There are mainly four types of spiritual mountains that we need to bring down. They are satanic opposition and resistance, long-standing problems, strongholds of stagnation and demonic obstructions that block your view are caused by spirits of the valley.
In 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 we have been given the divine power to demolish strongholds so brethren use that power now.
Remember where there is a mountain, there is an obstruction. But where there is a road, there is passage; there is access. Today, God will convert every mountain before you to a passage. Most evil mountains are there to delay or abstract us from reaching our God ordained destiny. So brethren pray and fast and speak to your mountains and they will be removed. No mountain is bigger than our God.
Mountains are mentioned frequently in the Bible more than 570 times in Scripture. In the Old Testament, the mountains of Sinai and Zion are most significant. Mount Sinai is the place where Moses received the gift of the law, the Ten Commandments. Thus, Mount Sinai is a symbol of God’s covenant with Israel.
Mountains hold great significance in the Bible, not just as places referenced but where important biblical events occurred.
For example, in both Mark and Luke, we read that Jesus appointed the twelve disciples on a mountain and in Matthew, we learn that Jesus delivered the Beatitudes in his Sermon on the Mount.
Additionally, the Book of Matthew, shares several other important events in Jesus’ life occurring at, near or on mountains:
- Matthew 4:8, Jesus’ temptation
- Matthew 15:29-31 many healings
- Matthew 24:3 Jesus’ final conversation with the apostles
- A mountain was Satan’s headquarters when he ruled before Adam (Ezekiel 28:13-16).
- God chose a mountain as the site for the earthly temple (Genesis 22:14, 2 Chronicles 3:1).
- God denoted mountains as for mountains of cursing and blessing (Deuteronomy 11:29, 27:4-13).
- Both Moses and Aaron were commanded to die on mountains (Deuteronomy 32:49-51).
- Mountains are used throughout the Bible as places of refuge (Genesis 14:10, 19:17, 30, Matthew 24:16, Hebrews 11:38).
- The capital of Israel was located on a mountain (1 Kings 8:1, 2 Chronicles 5:2).
- Christ will return on a mountain (Zechariah 14:1-5).
BEGIN TODAY’S SESSION LIKE THIS:
Step 1. Start Praising God and worship him with songs, and even with dancing.
Step 2. Repent…(As the Holy Ghost reminds you of any un repented SINS during the day)
Confess your sins one by one (e.g. sex outside marriage, abortion or other forms of bloodshed, worship of false gods, family altars) Mention them by name, especially sexual sins. And ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy. For those sins one by one. Believe that the LORD has forgiven you as He has promised in His Word. You need to repent of them all if you REALLY want to see results in this program.
Step 3. Confess out LOUD the Scriptures promising deliverance:
Col. 2:14-15, Gal. 3:13-14, 2 Timothy. 4:18, Isa 53:3-5
Step 4. Speak to those mountains
1.I command that every mountain standing before me and my family no matter how big or how many they are, by Holy ghost power, they are all going to be brought down, in Jesus name.
- I demolish and crush every satanic resistance and opposition to every good thing God wants to do in my life and family in Jesus’ name.
- Evil mountains I refuse to remain in your valley. I am going up. I am moving to higher grounds. In Jesus name.
- According to Isaiah 49:11 I command every evil mountain in my life to a road leading to my glorious destiny In Jesus name.
- As per the book of Jeremiah 51:25 My Father! My Father! stretch out your mighty hand today against every evil mountain of long-standing problem (mention them one by one…sickness, joblessness etc in my life and family. In Jesus name.
- According to the book of Zechariah 4:6-8 I command every evil mountain placed before me to frustrate me and bring about abandoned projects in my life to be pulled down now. In Jesus name.
- I command that every evil mountain of siege against my financial freedom be uprootedx7(repeat 7times).In Jesus name.
- Spent sometime thanking God for all the evil mountains he has helped you overcome this year.
Step 5. Close the session with high praises to the LORD.